Register your interest to join in on one or all of our NDIS supports and activities,
or try a sample day:
– School Leaver Employment Supports (SLES) Helping you transition from school into the workforce, build independence and confidence. Securing work experience, industry visits, and building on your skills to prepare you for the workforce.
– Increased Social & Community participation Getting out and about, making new friends, trying new activities, Fun Fit Friday, Fun Friday’s etc!
– Improved Daily Living Skills Building your independence through travel training, assistance to get your licence, budgeting, healthy living, cooking, etc.
– Co-ordination of Supports Helping to connect you with the support providers best suited to you and your NDIS plan.
– Improved Learning Career goal setting, tools to cope with academic workload, dealing with stress and anxiety, social skills and support with communication.
– Finding and Keeping a Job Working with you to achieve your employment goals through pre-employment training, industry visits, work experience, etc